Net Jobs From Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Translate This Page

Latest topics
» free work at home info pack looking to work at home?
Not Easy, Is It? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:23 am by salxyz

»  tips to deal with stress
Not Easy, Is It? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:35 pm by rachelnicole

» How many days should I work?
Not Easy, Is It? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm by helms11

» hi everybody
Not Easy, Is It? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm by helms11

» LOW PRICES SEO SERVICES WITH BEST QUALITY REPORT .
Not Easy, Is It? EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm by fasterseo96

» 5ITE.com - Summer Sizzler - FREE cPanel > FREE SSLs > FULLY Managed - Instant Setup
Not Easy, Is It? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm by sjana1989

» Work As A Virtual Customer Assistant
Not Easy, Is It? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:37 pm by shameem007

» Can Anyone Tell Me What Some Of These Jobs Are?
Not Easy, Is It? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:36 pm by shameem007

» Groupon clone websites – Innovative way of doing business
Not Easy, Is It? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:00 pm by Rudyard

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

FREE Link Exchange
Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade Directory
Have you ever tried to exchange links, link building, or trade links? Was it hard? Use link market instead; - it is easy to use, free and very smart. It will save you hours of work.
Sponsors
Submit a different unique article to hundreds of sites

Not Easy, Is It?

2 posters

Go down

Not Easy, Is It? Empty Not Easy, Is It?

Post by Schmoopy60 Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:35 am

I signed up for the course that Jennifer recommended. I thought maybe they would direct me to software to do a blog or website. All I got was that free site maker that makes the same site for everyone. I'm not giving up because I guess I will pick some things up from the course...and I'm not that far into it, so I may be really surprised. However, I want to do my own thing. I'm a retired graphic artist, so I think I can do better than a "canned" site. Where should I go to do my own site? Do I need to learn html? Is there software that can make it easier? I guess it was too easy, everyone would be doing it. I shall carry on and do more research, but if anyone can help...I'd appreciate it!
Schmoopy60
Schmoopy60

Back to top Go down

Not Easy, Is It? Empty Re: Not Easy, Is It?

Post by Admin Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:56 am

Hey there Schmoopy60,

The course is designed to teach you the basics to get you started as I said in a previous post. I agree about the FREE website as I talked about before. You will not get anywhere with it as far as making money. It should just be used as a tool and a starting point. You can learn a lot of information on how to do things, where to get started, and sites that you can go to within the course so please continue to utilize it. It will be very beneficial for you.

As for where you can start building a website of your own:

Blogspot is probably the best place to start. It is easy to navigate for someone just starting out, but it has it's limitations. Blogspot is where I made some of my first sites.

Wordpress.com is another place that you can build sites at with a little more options.

Wordpress.org is the ultimate place to build websites at as there are no limitations for the most part, and there are numerous templates out there that are compatible with this platform. It is more difficult to learn though. It took me many hours, days, weeks to finally get a grasp of this. You will have to have your own hosting account for using this platform also. That is why I suggested you start out with one of the others as they do not require your own hosting.

You do not have to learn html to start out with. You can build a complete website without knowing a thing about html. I still have much to learn myself when it comes to html......it is quite confusing. I know a little, but that is it.

Being a graphic artist will be an asset, when it comes to building websites. You will be able to do a lot of things that others are not able to do. You should think about setting up a website that will highlight yourself and what you do and then maybe at some point, you can set a site up to sell your services as a graphic artist, if that is something that you would be interested in. There are so many things that you can do.

All of the above have numerous tutorials that you can review about how to design and build your sites. If you get stuck along the way, I will be glad to help you out with it as I have used all 3.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://net-jobs-from-home.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum