Net Jobs From Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Translate This Page

Latest topics
» free work at home info pack looking to work at home?
Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:23 am by salxyz

»  tips to deal with stress
Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:35 pm by rachelnicole

» How many days should I work?
Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm by helms11

» hi everybody
Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm by helms11

» LOW PRICES SEO SERVICES WITH BEST QUALITY REPORT .
Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other? EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm by fasterseo96

» 5ITE.com - Summer Sizzler - FREE cPanel > FREE SSLs > FULLY Managed - Instant Setup
Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm by sjana1989

» Work As A Virtual Customer Assistant
Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:37 pm by shameem007

» Can Anyone Tell Me What Some Of These Jobs Are?
Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:36 pm by shameem007

» Groupon clone websites – Innovative way of doing business
Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:00 pm by Rudyard

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

FREE Link Exchange
Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade Directory
Have you ever tried to exchange links, link building, or trade links? Was it hard? Use link market instead; - it is easy to use, free and very smart. It will save you hours of work.
Sponsors
Submit a different unique article to hundreds of sites

Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other?

3 posters

Go down

Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other? Empty Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other?

Post by Admin Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:37 am

I personally like both Squidoo and Ezine. There are pros and cons of each of them though.

Ezine: This Article Submission Site, to me, is probably the better one if one must pick the best one to go with.

• PROS: You get better search rankings and exposure from using Ezine in my opinion. It is really, really simple and fast to submit articles to them as well. If you have an article already written, it only takes about 10 minutes to get it submitted.

• CONS: It takes up to a week to get your article actually published to the net. They have very strict rules on getting your article published, but once you figure them out, it really isn't that big of a deal. If for some reason they do not approve your article for publishing, they will email you to give you an opportunity to fix whatever the deem the problem is.

Squidoo: I like this site too, but as with Ezine it has it's pros and cons too.

• PROS: Easier to get published than with Ezine. More options to choose from in the way of adding pics, blogroll, etc. Articles are published immediately without waiting. More links can be added at the bottom, but you still have to be careful that it is not deemed as spam.

• CONS: It is more time consuming to set up an article to be published with them. Even though Search Engines like this site, it seems like they like Ezine better than this site as far as rankings go.

I started out liking Squidoo better than Ezine, but as time went by, I have learned to like Ezine better. As long as you are submitting articles regularly, Ezine is easier in my opinion. It also seems that more people trust Ezine than Squidoo. It seems to be the "go to" place for quality article content for people. In addition to this, once you have I believe it is 10 articles published with them, you will have a shorter review time before being published than the original week. Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other? Icon_razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://net-jobs-from-home.com/

Back to top Go down

Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other? Empty Re: Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other?

Post by Dan Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:18 pm

I am just really getting started with this Online Internet business stuff, but this sounds really promising. I was wondering what other types of places that you can submit articles to.
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other? Empty Re: Squidoo vs Ezine - Is One Better Than The Other?

Post by Admin Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Here are a few more in addition to the ones that I mentioned above.

GoArticles.com
ArticleDashboard.com
SearchWarp.com
ArticlesBase.com
iSnare.com *
SelfGrowth.com
Buzzle.com
ArticleCity.com

You can find more at the following link, which will also include their search engine rankings as well.
http://www.wilsonweb.com/linking/wilson-article-marketing-1.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://net-jobs-from-home.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:03 am

This is great, since I am wanting to get started with the Article Writing bit. I have looked at the site and it's cool that it ranks each of them.
Chloe
Chloe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:30 am

Thanks for the sites. The rankings on there are really useful to know which ones to try out first, because it explains the exposure you will get.
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum