Net Jobs From Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Translate This Page

Latest topics
» free work at home info pack looking to work at home?
The Importance Of SEO EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:23 am by salxyz

»  tips to deal with stress
The Importance Of SEO EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:35 pm by rachelnicole

» How many days should I work?
The Importance Of SEO EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm by helms11

» hi everybody
The Importance Of SEO EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm by helms11

» LOW PRICES SEO SERVICES WITH BEST QUALITY REPORT .
The Importance Of SEO EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm by fasterseo96

» 5ITE.com - Summer Sizzler - FREE cPanel > FREE SSLs > FULLY Managed - Instant Setup
The Importance Of SEO EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm by sjana1989

» Work As A Virtual Customer Assistant
The Importance Of SEO EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:37 pm by shameem007

» Can Anyone Tell Me What Some Of These Jobs Are?
The Importance Of SEO EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:36 pm by shameem007

» Groupon clone websites – Innovative way of doing business
The Importance Of SEO EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:00 pm by Rudyard

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

FREE Link Exchange
Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade Directory
Have you ever tried to exchange links, link building, or trade links? Was it hard? Use link market instead; - it is easy to use, free and very smart. It will save you hours of work.
Sponsors
Submit a different unique article to hundreds of sites

The Importance Of SEO

+3
Dan
Chloe
Admin
7 posters

Go down

The Importance Of SEO Empty The Importance Of SEO

Post by Admin Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:28 pm

SEO or Search Engine Optimization is an extremely important aspect of getting your Online Business off the ground. Why? If you do not use SEO to promote your business, you will FAIL. It is as simple as that. No If's, And's, or But's about it. If you do not use this tactic, no one will ever even find out about your business and what you are offering to them. Here are a few tips that you can start out with.......

Article Exchanges: I have listed some of these in another post that you can use. You should submit to as many of these Article Exchange sites as possible. You will need to make sure that your article content is unique and readers will find it worthwhile to read.

Social Bookmarking: Make it simple for your readers to pass along your information to their friends and business partners. There are many widgets that you can use to post on your site to make it simple for your and them.

Deep Linking: This is merely a way to have search engines find more than just one page of your site. It shows that you have deeper content in your site. You need to link to as many pages of your site as you can. You can do this when you are writing your articles.

Bold Keywords: Bold Keywords within your articles, but only bold a few. Don't go overboard with it. It will make it look sloppy.

Use Titles: Use titles for your links instead of just using your links. Your readers will find it much easier to read this way and they will know exactly where they are going when they click on the link.

Link Exchanges: Utilize these for more exposure. All this means is that you agree to post someone else's link on your site in exchange for them placing your links on their site. There are numerous free Link Exchanges available for your use.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://net-jobs-from-home.com/

Back to top Go down

The Importance Of SEO Empty Re: The Importance Of SEO

Post by Chloe Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:02 am

This is great info, but a little bit above my head at the moment. Deep Linking???????
Chloe
Chloe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:32 am

Hey Chloe, I am with you on that. I am learning though.
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabear Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:19 pm

How many pages should my website have? Can I have different subjects on different pages? Should it be related to each one? Can I link all pages?

mamabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:23 pm

You should have as many pages as you would like to have. It should just be organized and make it easier for the reader to navigate through your site. You should not have completely unrelated subjects on your pages. All of the subjects should be related to one topic. If you have a weight loss site, then all of your subjects should be related to weight loss in some form or fashion. You can use news feeds, video feeds, post your own content, etc. When I say Deep Linking and linking to as many of your pages as possible, I just mean that when writing articles or other things you should utilize more than one page of your site for linking to. Don't always just link to your home page. If you have a great post, then use the link going to that post. If you have a great news article from your feed, link to that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaLisa Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 am

This is great info. It will help me a lot with building a site. Thanks for posting it.
LisaLisa
LisaLisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamahome Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 am

I am learning so much here! Thank you! I have only recently seen bold keywords and was wondering about that. How does that help with SEO?

Mamahome

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Bolding keywords doesn't really help SEO per say. Let's say you used the idea of adding a link to a set of keywords within your post on a blog. (Link within text), then you would want to bold that so your reader will notice more easily.

For example: Your link is weightloss.com and your keywords are lose weight fast, then you would add your link of weightloss.com to those keywords and then bold the keywords.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Importance Of SEO Empty Benefits of SEO

Post by bhatnagar.ashish001 Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:48 pm

The main benefit of SEO is that it increase the visibility of our website in search engines and generate business leads for us.

bhatnagar.ashish001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum