Net Jobs From Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Translate This Page

Latest topics
» free work at home info pack looking to work at home?
USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:23 am by salxyz

»  tips to deal with stress
USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:35 pm by rachelnicole

» How many days should I work?
USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm by helms11

» hi everybody
USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm by helms11

» LOW PRICES SEO SERVICES WITH BEST QUALITY REPORT .
USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm by fasterseo96

» 5ITE.com - Summer Sizzler - FREE cPanel > FREE SSLs > FULLY Managed - Instant Setup
USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm by sjana1989

» Work As A Virtual Customer Assistant
USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:37 pm by shameem007

» Can Anyone Tell Me What Some Of These Jobs Are?
USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:36 pm by shameem007

» Groupon clone websites – Innovative way of doing business
USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:00 pm by Rudyard

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

FREE Link Exchange
Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade Directory
Have you ever tried to exchange links, link building, or trade links? Was it hard? Use link market instead; - it is easy to use, free and very smart. It will save you hours of work.
Sponsors
Submit a different unique article to hundreds of sites

USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC

4 posters

Go down

USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC Empty USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC

Post by Admin Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Contributed by Sophie

It never ends to shock me that there are still people that believe network marketing is joining a Social or Business Networking society, update their profile and links and that's all that is necessary, and because they did that, viewers will collect to their site because of that simple act. This is sadly not the case and most never grab on that it is a matter of working every day, by updating and frankly communicating and making relations. Posting a message or communication is "not" placing an ad, it is reacting to the posted message with a quality answer and because you have your links located in your signature where they can obviously be seen you will get some visitors and make some business relationships.

Before the internet, social networking was actively meeting and considering people on a daily basis, this concerned the art of discussion, telling people you met, a little bit about yourself, the company you owned or worked for and what you had to offer. If someone could use your services that was great, if not you wanted to leave that person with a good impression in the event they knew or came across someone who could use your services. It was and is a skill that took time to perfect and it would pay off by making good imitation and genuine efforts. Somewhere, somehow these basic requirements have left on the internet. Social and Business communities can be the most profitable markets you can be involved with but the majority of marketers treat them like a place to spam their ad with little or no information and hope they get results.

If you are an online marketer or advertiser you should know that content should occupy quality and quantity. Involving yourself in any of these communities with quality posts and comments will get people to notice what you have. Most members can tell when you are just placing an ad and really have no interest in the community but to advertise, however, if you are placing genuine posts and comments you will be taken seriously and this kind of effort will bring people to your site, it will result in possible sales, relations and business relationships.

Belonging to as many as these communities as possible and by that I mean the ability to make a decent post once a week on each will bring you the success you want. The same can be done with some posts and new forums you are creating, remember they can be the same new forums because they are being placed on different sites. But make sure that your content should have some value!!

So by informing 4 to 30 sites per day and actively making relations by posting comments on another member's forum or profile the return would multiply the visitors you receive now tenfold and your sales rate would also mount. Conversions and cross promotions with others can be something you would work on over and above the time promise you have to put aside for the networking.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://net-jobs-from-home.com/

Back to top Go down

USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC Empty Re: USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC

Post by Chloe Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 pm

This is really good information to know.
Chloe
Chloe

Back to top Go down

USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC Empty Re: USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INCREASE TRAFFIC

Post by bluebonnet Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:31 am

This is a wonderful post. Socialonomic's is an incredible force. In these times it is not always who can outspend on advertising that leads to success. Socialonomic's is a wonderful way to reach people. What social networking sites do you use?

bluebonnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Okapi Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 am

This is really good info to have! It kind of reminds me of the rule of thumb over at DeviantArt--to get comments on your artwork, give comments to others. Interaction will get you the attention you're looking for.

Okapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:27 am

Okapi, you are absolutely correct. Interaction with others will get you everywhere in any work at home business. That is how you build your reputation among other like-minded people.

bluebonnet, sometimes social networking is the best form of advertising you can get and it is FREE. Plus, you get to meet all kinds of new people. My favorite social networking site is probably Twitter. bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:47 am

I haven't really got to a point to start using it for my business yet, but I love Facebook. I will definately be using it for my business networking.
Chloe
Chloe

Back to top Go down

Post by Okapi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:06 am

I think that I'm a bit too wordy for Twitter. I always end up wanting to say more stuff than I can fit into 140 characters.

Okapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 am

I usually have to just condense mine into a few short words to describe the whole tweet. It's also easy to just hit a tweet button and let it do it for you. It is super fast.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebonnet Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:53 am

I always like to ask.. if you are trapped on a desert island and can only have access to one social networking site which one would it be. The answers are always fun! Smile

bluebonnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Well, you still know my vote is for Twitter. It is quick and easy to post here. If I was actually trapped on an island, I would sure want quick and easy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down