Net Jobs From Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Translate This Page

Latest topics
» free work at home info pack looking to work at home?
Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question..... EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:23 am by salxyz

»  tips to deal with stress
Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question..... EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:35 pm by rachelnicole

» How many days should I work?
Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question..... EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm by helms11

» hi everybody
Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question..... EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm by helms11

» LOW PRICES SEO SERVICES WITH BEST QUALITY REPORT .
Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question..... EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm by fasterseo96

» 5ITE.com - Summer Sizzler - FREE cPanel > FREE SSLs > FULLY Managed - Instant Setup
Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question..... EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm by sjana1989

» Work As A Virtual Customer Assistant
Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question..... EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:37 pm by shameem007

» Can Anyone Tell Me What Some Of These Jobs Are?
Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question..... EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:36 pm by shameem007

» Groupon clone websites – Innovative way of doing business
Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question..... EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:00 pm by Rudyard

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

FREE Link Exchange
Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade Directory
Have you ever tried to exchange links, link building, or trade links? Was it hard? Use link market instead; - it is easy to use, free and very smart. It will save you hours of work.
Sponsors
Submit a different unique article to hundreds of sites

Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question.....

4 posters

Go down

Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question..... Empty Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question.....

Post by Admin Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:14 am

Well, I like both of them for different reasons, but I do favor one of them over the other. I'll explain my views on each of them here.

Blogger

Blogger is very user friendly, so it is great for newbies. It doesn't require you to have knowledge of HTML or CSS. Furthermore, it doesn't require Web Hosting. It is FREE, which is always a good thing. You can incorporate widgets, videos, polls, and some other cool things within your blog. This feature is really simple to use. If you decide that you want to change the look of your blog, they offer a drag and drop feature that allows you to move things around a bit. You can use this blog platform to blog just about anything your heart desires. The negative side of using Blogger is that it doesn't show up as high in the search engines. This is a real bummer.

WordPress

You can have a free version with this platform, but there is also a paid version. With the paid version, you will have to purchase your own hosting services. Wordpress also has the capability to drag and drop some items. Wordpress limits the use of certain kinds of widgets and I don't believe that they allow you to use google adsense either. Some HTML and JavaScript are not permitted, so you will be limited even further by this. I experienced this when I tried to move some of my things over to the Wordpress platform. A lot of it was not accepted by Wordpress. According to their Terms of Use, blogs based on Home Business and Affiliate Marketing are strictly prohibited. Therefore, if this is your niche, you can pretty much forget about using Wordpress for your blogging platform. Even if it is better for SEO, it's not going to do you much good to use it. This is a shame, because to me, the appearance of Wordpress Themes are much more clean, tidy, and professional looking.

Finally

With all of this said, I personally prefer blogger. It is easy to navigate and they don't give you any hassle about what you want to blog about or include in your blogs. Choosing which one is best for you is really a matter of personal preference and your reasons for blogging in the first place.

Tell us which one you prefer to use and why.
Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://net-jobs-from-home.com/

Back to top Go down

Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question..... Empty Re: Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question.....

Post by Chloe Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:44 am

Well, that makes my mind up. I will be using Blogger to set up my blog as I am not to savvy when it comes to the technical computer stuff.
Chloe
Chloe

Back to top Go down

Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question..... Empty Re: Blogger or Wordpress - That Is The Question.....

Post by Okapi Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:08 am

I've been using blogger for a while, and I have nothing but positive things to say about it. A little knowledge of coding and you can make a lot of major changes to the appearance of your blog, but if you don't know anything about coding you don't need to worry about it. Very user-friendly!

Okapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:58 am

I am working on getting my blog set up now. It is very user-friendly. I am glad that I went this route. I don't think I would have ever figured out the wordpress.
Chloe
Chloe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:17 am

My vote is for BLOGGER!
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum