Net Jobs From Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Translate This Page

Latest topics
» free work at home info pack looking to work at home?
How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:23 am by salxyz

»  tips to deal with stress
How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:35 pm by rachelnicole

» How many days should I work?
How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm by helms11

» hi everybody
How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm by helms11

» LOW PRICES SEO SERVICES WITH BEST QUALITY REPORT .
How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm by fasterseo96

» 5ITE.com - Summer Sizzler - FREE cPanel > FREE SSLs > FULLY Managed - Instant Setup
How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm by sjana1989

» Work As A Virtual Customer Assistant
How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:37 pm by shameem007

» Can Anyone Tell Me What Some Of These Jobs Are?
How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:36 pm by shameem007

» Groupon clone websites – Innovative way of doing business
How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:00 pm by Rudyard

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

FREE Link Exchange
Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade Directory
Have you ever tried to exchange links, link building, or trade links? Was it hard? Use link market instead; - it is easy to use, free and very smart. It will save you hours of work.
Sponsors
Submit a different unique article to hundreds of sites

How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You

+2
Chloe
Admin
6 posters

Go down

How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You Empty How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You

Post by Admin Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Affiliate Marketing is a great way to start making an income at home. You can set up a Blog, Mini Website, etc. These things are often free to do. Once you have a site set up and running, all you have to do is start adding things to it that you want to promote or sell. You can do this through affiliate partners such as Clickbank or Commission Junction. You can also utilize Google Adsense as well on your sites. Then, all you have to do is add orginal, unique, and regular content to your site/s. Make yourself and expert in your niche market, and people will want to come to you for advice and/or tips. They will then just naturally click on the products that you are promoting. lol!

If any of our readers have more suggestions, please elaborate on this topic. I am sure our readers would love to get these ideas from you.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://net-jobs-from-home.com/

Back to top Go down

How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You Empty Re: How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You

Post by Chloe Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This sounds very interesting and possibly a good route for me to go with on getting started working at home. Can someone elaborate a little more on how to do this.
Chloe
Chloe

Back to top Go down

How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You Empty Re: How To Make Affiliate Marketing Work For You

Post by Dan Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Affiliate Marketing is a good way to make an income. I did this sometime back, until I got a little sidetracked in my personal life. It was working well for me at the time, so I am probably going to go back to it again. In addition to making money with it, I also had a lot of fun doing it.
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoopy60 Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Are there any books or information out there to help us newbies learn more about it?
Schmoopy60
Schmoopy60

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:51 pm

There are tons of books available on this subject. I will see if I can get you a list of some of the books and post them for you here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoopy60 Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:04 pm

That would be awesome, Jennifer! Thanks so much!
Schmoopy60
Schmoopy60

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Here are a few books that can get you started: I found these on the Amazon store, so the prices are really reasonable. You may even be able to find them as used for even better price.

The Complete Guide to Affiliate Marketing on the Web: How to Use and Profit from Affiliate Marketing Programs

Make a Fortune Promoting Other People's Stuff Online: How Affiliate Marketing Can Make You Rich

A Practical Guide to Affiliate Marketing: Quick Reference for Affiliate Managers & Merchants

Hope this helps.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoopy60 Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Thanks so much! The one I purchased through Barnes & Noble is: "Affiliate Marketing on the Web: How to Use and Profit from Affiliate Marketing Programs". It should be here today. The reviews said it was a pretty basic book, which might be good for beginners. I'll let you know what I think of it. I'll check out the others also.
Schmoopy60
Schmoopy60

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:07 am

Your Welcome. I would like to hear how the book you bought turns out. It may be useful for some of the other readers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoopy60 Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:17 pm

I'm about 1/4 through the book. So far I'm really enjoying it! I think it's pretty basic and easy to understand for a beginner. Just curious, Jennifer...I'd love to know how you (and some of you others with experience) got started in affiliate marketing. Also, what made you decide to do this and how did you learn the ropes? Thanks!
Schmoopy60
Schmoopy60

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Schmoopy60 wrote:I'm about 1/4 through the book. So far I'm really enjoying it! I think it's pretty basic and easy to understand for a beginner. Just curious, Jennifer...I'd love to know how you (and some of you others with experience) got started in affiliate marketing. Also, what made you decide to do this and how did you learn the ropes? Thanks!

I got started in Affiliate Marketing years ago, and then I got away from it for awhile. I was concentrating on my Nursing Career. However, I had to have back surgery a few years back and needed to find an alternative way of making money at home. So, I already knew a little about Affiliate Marketing from tinkering with it before. That is how I decided to get back into it again.

I was really rusty, and probably still did not know everything that I needed to know.......so I purchased a program: My Online Income System to get started back again. After all of my years of tinkering with Affiliate Marketing, I found this to be by far the best option to learn the ropes for a beginner or a novice. I learned more than I thought I ever could and the price was extremely reasonable. The program pretty much taught me step by step how to get started. It had a 60 day action plan that anyone can follow. After I completed this program (I did it in approximately 2 weeks), I was off and running again. I just took everything that the program taught me and started adding more and more things to it. The program told me every detail I needed to get started.

In addition to Affiliate Marketing, I am now building blogs and websites for other people who want to start their own business. The blogs/sites that I am building are basically plug-n-play type sites where all the person has to do is plug in their affiliate info, etc. and promote the site like crazy to start generating income for themselves. In addition to all of this, I just continue to talk on forums, other blog sites, ask questions if I need to here and there, etc.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask....... lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoopy60 Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:46 pm

I checked out the program you talk about. So...you would recommend it? The cost is $49. I know my way around the computer and have taken a couple of basic classes on building a website, but I am certainly not an expert in that department. I would want a program that would start me at square 1 and show me exactly what to do. I don't mind spending the $, if it will really help and give me the basics I need. I just don't want to be ripped off! I know there are probably a lot of scams out there. Thanks!
Schmoopy60
Schmoopy60

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoopy60 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:03 pm

OK...now I'm thinking the book I purchased is NOT the best for a beginner: "Affiliate Marketing on the Web: How to Use and Profit from Affiliate Marketing Programs" by Bruce C. Brown. It did a good job in the beginning of explaining what affiliate marketing is, but it jumps back and forth between "being" an affiliate and "having" your own affiliate program. I got confused at times about which he was talking about. Then...further into the book...he seems to emphasize having your own program, which probably wouldn't be the best for a beginner. I would really be interested in a program like Jennifer took. But I'd really like a recommendation because I don't want to get ripped off! Thanks and happy October 1st!
Schmoopy60
Schmoopy60

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:13 am

Schmoopy60 wrote:OK...now I'm thinking the book I purchased is NOT the best for a beginner: "Affiliate Marketing on the Web: How to Use and Profit from Affiliate Marketing Programs" by Bruce C. Brown. It did a good job in the beginning of explaining what affiliate marketing is, but it jumps back and forth between "being" an affiliate and "having" your own affiliate program. I got confused at times about which he was talking about. Then...further into the book...he seems to emphasize having your own program, which probably wouldn't be the best for a beginner. I would really be interested in a program like Jennifer took. But I'd really like a recommendation because I don't want to get ripped off! Thanks and happy October 1st!

Hey There,

I just wanted to let you know that the program we are referring to is what I started out with. I have been scammed numerous times over the years and this gives you exactly what they tell you they will give you. If it wasn't for this program, I would have never gotten as far as I have. I cannot praise it enough.. If you are going to spend your money on something, this is by far your best choice to learn what you need to know to get started working at home on the computer, etc.

As I mentioned previously, I am even building websites/blogs for other people and selling them. I would never have been able to do that, if it had not have been for this program teaching me the basics that I needed. I cannot say enough good things about it. For $49, they hold your hand the whole way through the program and make it easy enough that people with Zero experience on the computer can learn it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoopy60 Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:22 am

Thanks so much, Jennifer! This sounds like what I'm looking for! And $49 is really not a lot to spend! I just needed a recommendation from someone I trust!
Schmoopy60
Schmoopy60

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:31 am

Schmoopy60 wrote:Thanks so much, Jennifer! This sounds like what I'm looking for! And $49 is really not a lot to spend! I just needed a recommendation from someone I trust!

I can promise you that you will NOT be disappointed with this program. You will even get a free site with the program. You can learn with this FREE site, but I would not rely to heavily on just the FREE site to make you money. Just a little advice. It is great to help you get started in learning the ropes though. When you get started with the program, if you have any questions about it, please don't hesitate to come back here and ask. I will be glad to help you out as much as I can.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yackyapril Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:56 am

Great .. it really helps me a lot..

yackyapril

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Schmoopy60 wrote:Thanks so much, Jennifer! This sounds like what I'm looking for! And $49 is really not a lot to spend! I just needed a recommendation from someone I trust!

I hope you will keep us informed with how this program works for you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yackyapril Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:42 pm

RebateProcessorJobs.com uses Plimus.com to manage our affiliate program.You can track your hits, sales, campaigns, and commissions.
All you need is a free Plimus affiliate account ID.If you're interested in working from home I can honestly tell you this is unlike anything you may have heard of before!
That's because this is not some 'get rich quick' or MLM program.
This is actual, get paid every two weeks, work!
I know that almost every money making idea out there is either MLM or a scam in one way or another.
Trust me,

yackyapril

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:11 am

Keep us informed on how it is going with this.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by delkin Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:57 pm

If you're interested in working from home I can honestly tell you this is unlike anything you may have heard of before!
That's because this is not some 'get rich quick' or MLM program.
This is actual, get paid every two weeks, work!

delkin

Back to top Go down

Post by delkin Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:15 am

i do agree with you that affiliate marketing is a start making income at home..
because i also experience it., I am a affiliate member too.

delkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down