Net Jobs From Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Translate This Page

Latest topics
» free work at home info pack looking to work at home?
A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:23 am by salxyz

»  tips to deal with stress
A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:35 pm by rachelnicole

» How many days should I work?
A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm by helms11

» hi everybody
A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm by helms11

» LOW PRICES SEO SERVICES WITH BEST QUALITY REPORT .
A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm by fasterseo96

» 5ITE.com - Summer Sizzler - FREE cPanel > FREE SSLs > FULLY Managed - Instant Setup
A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm by sjana1989

» Work As A Virtual Customer Assistant
A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:37 pm by shameem007

» Can Anyone Tell Me What Some Of These Jobs Are?
A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:36 pm by shameem007

» Groupon clone websites – Innovative way of doing business
A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:00 pm by Rudyard

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

FREE Link Exchange
Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade Directory
Have you ever tried to exchange links, link building, or trade links? Was it hard? Use link market instead; - it is easy to use, free and very smart. It will save you hours of work.
Sponsors
Submit a different unique article to hundreds of sites

A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing

3 posters

Go down

A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing Empty A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing

Post by Schmoopy60 Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:48 am

I have ordered a book from Barnes & Noble about affiliate marketing, because my local bookstore had nothing. I've been doing a little research and think I understand the concept. As I understand it, I would do a blog about a product and vendors that sell this product would advertise on my blog. If someone clicks on the vendor's ad and buys the product, I would make a commission. Do I have it right? My question is: wouldn't the competition be way too intense? What are the chances of them coming to my blog and buying from there? Is there really a chance to make really good money doing this? I apologize if I have it all wrong and hopefully, will learn more once I get my book at read about it. Just curious. Thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Schmoopy60
Schmoopy60

Back to top Go down

A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing Empty Re: A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing

Post by Admin Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:10 am

You can make a good bit of money with affiliate marketing. It's not just about setting up a blog and adding affiliate links to it though. You also have to promote your blog/site by writing articles, posting free classifieds and press releases, posting on forums, etc. to promote your site to gain traffic that you need to get sales. It's all about the numbers. The more traffic you get, the more sales you will ultimately get.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://net-jobs-from-home.com/

Back to top Go down

A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing Empty Re: A Few Questions About Affiliate Marketing

Post by Chloe Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:36 am

Welcome to the Forum. It is a great place to learn answers to all of your questions and everyone is extremely friendly.
Chloe
Chloe

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoopy60 Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:40 am

Thanks! I am enjoying reading the posts and you've all been very friendly and helpful!
Schmoopy60
Schmoopy60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down