Net Jobs From Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Translate This Page

Latest topics
» free work at home info pack looking to work at home?
10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS	 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:23 am by salxyz

»  tips to deal with stress
10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS	 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:35 pm by rachelnicole

» How many days should I work?
10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS	 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm by helms11

» hi everybody
10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS	 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm by helms11

» LOW PRICES SEO SERVICES WITH BEST QUALITY REPORT .
10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS	 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm by fasterseo96

» 5ITE.com - Summer Sizzler - FREE cPanel > FREE SSLs > FULLY Managed - Instant Setup
10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS	 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm by sjana1989

» Work As A Virtual Customer Assistant
10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS	 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:37 pm by shameem007

» Can Anyone Tell Me What Some Of These Jobs Are?
10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS	 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:36 pm by shameem007

» Groupon clone websites – Innovative way of doing business
10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS	 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:00 pm by Rudyard

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

FREE Link Exchange
Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade Directory
Have you ever tried to exchange links, link building, or trade links? Was it hard? Use link market instead; - it is easy to use, free and very smart. It will save you hours of work.
Sponsors
Submit a different unique article to hundreds of sites

10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS

+5
Mamahome
Okapi
Dan
Chloe
Admin
9 posters

Go down

10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS	 Empty 10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS

Post by Admin Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Contributed by Dhiraj Shrestha

When you're writing your article, picture one person that you are writing to. This will make your writing more personable and help you to keep your readers interested in your work at home business article.

1. Write to one person.

When you're writing your article picture one person that you are writing to. This will make your writing more personable and help you to keep your readers interested in your work at home business article.

2. Use lots of white space within your work at home business article.

Using lots of white space will help you to make your work at home business article look more professional and keep more of the skim readers interested in your article.

3. Double check your work at home business articles for errors.

Make sure that you haven't misspelled any words, skipped words, or used a homonym such as "their" when you meant "there." Remember, that spell checking only catches spelling mistakes so you'll need to go over your articles even after using your spell checker to find words used incorrectly and also to find words that were used twice in a row or omitted.

4. Pay attention to feedback you get for your work at home business articles.

Getting or seeking constructive feedback about your articles can help you to write better, get back on track with your writing if you're in a slump, and also develop new things to write about.

5. Improve your writing skills by trying different things.

When you first start writing your own articles, especially if you're new to writing, you might feel that you can only write list articles like this one. Nonetheless try your hand at other types of articles that you would like to write such as how to articles or straw man articles.

6. Keep a file of articles you've written that you left unfinished or didn't feel were ready to be published.

Also keep parts (i.e., tips, paragraphs, etc.), that you've edited out of your finished articles in this file.

7. If you run an affiliate program, let your affiliates publish your articles with their affiliate URLs in your resource box.

You’ll be able to effectively increase your sales by giving your affiliates an easy way to successfully promote your business to their visitors or subscribers.

8. Create an ebook compilation of your articles.

You could use your ebook as a bonus for subscribing to your ezine or you could let your affiliates brand your ebook with their affiliate URLs.

9. Participate in work at home business article swaps.

Your swaps will help you to get your articles run in ezines that have subscribers interested in your business. Your article swaps can also help you to gain more reciprocal links and add more useful content to your site if you swap articles where you publish another writer's article on your site in exchange for the same.

10. Create a list that people can subscribe to that announces when you've written a new work at home business article or articles.

Your list will keep people up to date on new articles they can publish in their ezines or post on their web sites. If you let your affiliates use your articles to earn commissions, you can also use your list to attract more new affiliates and to keep your existing affiliates up to date on new articles they can use to promote your business.

Author Bio:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://net-jobs-from-home.com/

Back to top Go down

10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS	 Empty Re: 10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS

Post by Chloe Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:19 pm

These are great tips. Thank you for posting, Admin. It will definately help me with my article writing.
Chloe
Chloe

Back to top Go down

10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS	 Empty Re: 10 PROFITABLE TIPS FOR WORK AT HOME BUSINESS ARTICLE WRITERS

Post by Dan Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 am

These are great tips that everyone needs to know, if they plan on using this as a way to make money online.
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Okapi Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:08 am

Thanks so much for posting this! I never thought of the "write for one person" angle before. That should really help to make my writing friendlier.

Okapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:08 am

Your Very Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamahome Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:21 am

Thank you. Almost all of it makes sense to me. I feel sort of dumb because there is one term that I do not know. Can you explain what white space is?

Mamahome

Back to top Go down

Post by stevephillips79 Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Hi,
first start writing your own articles, especially if you're new to
writing, you might feel that you can only write list articles like this
one.
Thank you.

...........................................................................................
Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing
Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data
submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and
ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment.
Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit:
Data-Entry

stevephillips79

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Hello, and Welcome to the Forum stevephillips79.

Thank you for your comments. Can you make a new post to let everyone know about you and your current business? We would love to hear about it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabear Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:19 pm

Thank you for the tips, Admin. I have to copy that post so that I can remember what to do to improve my article writin skills. I really need those tips.

mamabear

Back to top Go down

Post by yackyapril Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:56 pm

thanks for this tips..
that you've shared..
i appreciate it.

yackyapril

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:44 pm

yackyapril wrote:thanks for this tips..
that you've shared..
i appreciate it.

I just wanted to take the time to Welcome you to the Forum yackyapril. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. We look forward to many meaningful discussions with you in the future.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by delkin Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:25 am

nice stuff.. thanks for the wonderful tips that
you given.,.

delkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down